OK, let's review.
- You're looking for highly relevant, high buyer intent keywords and you're filtering out any irrelevant money-wasters.
- You've figured out how much you can pay to acquire a new client and, thusly, per click.
Now, what happens after someone clicks?
Do they head to your main website?
As you will be paying a good amount per click, you want to make sure your conversion rate is as high as possible.
How do you increase your conversion rates?
Relevance is the #1 most important factor when investing in ads or marketing in general.
This means you want to build a landing page that is focussed on one goal: help your target audience with their query.
If they're looking for info, educate them. If they're looking for a solution, present your solution.
Here is a quick framework for building a high converting landing page:
- Testimonials, Third Party Verification
- Value Justification, The Problem Solution Scale
- Risk Reversal, Guarantee or Promise
- Call To Action
- Urgency (Why do I want to buy now?)
If you execute that properly, your CPA will be lower, your conversion rate higher, and your marketing system efficient.